Re: (TFT) possible sword skill

Rick,
thus far I haven't been a fan of generic EXPERT/MASTER SWORD/AXE-MACE etc.,
and I have liked 2 WEAPONS and FENCING as more specific colourful skills.
Other than that, and the UC skills, I don't feel there has been much in
embellished master-level skills.

Given Wizards' prowess, I felt there needed to be some other higher level
weapon talents, and specific ones which cost 1 IQ each  I felt added more
colour. Thus, maybe a couple of very specific ones (one for front/rear hex,
say, another fro each side hex in same go), allows for a hero to have a
nasty surprise but only when the occasion or opponents are in just the right
place, otherwise the hero keeps attacking innocuously as usual.
Cas