(TFT) HTH Rules

I noticed in the recent survey that the HTH rules were among many people's
least favorite rules in TFT. I have a set of house rules for HTH that I
thought of posting - and then I thought better of it: The word-count comes to
about 3300 words, which is rather long for an e-mail.

So I though I'd ask the list in general and the list-owner in particular:
Should I send them to the list anyway? Send them as a .txt attachment? Offer
to e-mail them to interested parties? Put them on my web site when I finally
get around to it someday? What would be most favored and least rude?

--
Erol K. Bayburt
ErolB1@aol.com