RE: (TFT) RE: Dwarven Mines --> More stuff

Hi Cas,
>No but they were submerged alot earlier when Beleriand sunk so unless it
was
>an undersea adventure, roleplaying in them would be in the 1st age, not
>later (sorry, 'newer' was the wrong word to use ;p

	One of the two (I think it was Belegost)
survived into the 4th age.  The Erid Luin, the
Blue Mountains, survived west of the Shire
where as Beleriand and the southern section
of Erid Luin sank.

>TSR - repackaged as D1-3 against the drow, then GDQ (the whole shebang -
>Hill Giants Ta Lolth)

	What do you think of the D1 thru D3
series?  Anything in it that is worthy of
serious study?  Or perhaps you could
summarize for the list the cool bits?

	Rick