(TFT) Fine bows. -> Ed Thorn is the man! --> more on bows and arrows.

Hi Ed,
	Thanks very much for your comments!

	A couple further questions:  Neglecting
play balance.  Is there any reason why
crossbows could not be made fine.  (I'm also
seeing a lot of crossbows in my campaign so
I am tending to say that they can't be fine
for that reason alone.)

	From what you said, the 'sweetness of
draw' would it be a property of the bow that
all users would appreciate.  Is this correct?
Or would it be a personal thing... THIS bow
is sweet for THIS person, but not for anyone
else?

	My feeling from is that it would not be
wildly unrealistic to say that a bow could
be made fine.  So the question becomes,
what would be the most fun.

	Does anyone want to weigh in on the
question, on if it would be more fun to allow
TFT to have fine bows.

	Should fine bows and fine arrows add in
abilities?

	Rick