Re: (TFT) Question to list on fine bows. --> Stan's comments.

> Actually, I believe that composite bows are more efficient in transferring
> their energy to the arrow, thus pound per pound drawweight can gain a
higher
> velocity.

Probably true. But that doesn't mean that you can't have a higher weight
bow.

> BTW - approaching 1000 links on my riveted/welded mail curtain. How's your
> Japanese helmet coming?

On hold for a bit. Current project is a new pavilion (SO doesn't like the
current one). And I still need to find a good source for lacing. New armor
weighs 3 times as much as the old stuff, but I figured out why. To fix it, I
have to take it all apart and modify every one of the 1800 or so plates.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com