Re: (TFT) Priests again

David Michael Grouchy II wrote:
I use Theologian to dictate experience gain for the faithfull of that
> religeon.  A form of social influence, the Theologian may declare a new
way of gaining experience or ban an existing method. The Preists then diseminate this culture over a wider area multiplying the influence of the Theolgian.

But Satanist characters would reap unlimited experience points! (Satanist
credo: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.")

Note: I say this jokingly, and I know that in 'real' Thelemic thought the
law given is not supposed to be a license for unbridled hedonism.

(And on reflection, maybe it wouldn't work out so well even for the
Satanist guys who take the statement literally.  Maybe they get 5xp
for flouting an attempt to restrain their actions, and lose 5xp every
time they 'knuckle under' to an outside authority.)