Re:(TFT)Apologyandcaverns

--- "Neil Gilmore" <raito@raito.com> wrote:-------------------------
Hmm. Say that the Dwarves are mining various metal ores, and smelting them
in furnaces with the ice chimneys used to get water. Any troubles with water
contamination from the fumes?

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com

Neil,

    It might be a problem for lesser races, but Dwarves have a high tolerance for heavy elements.  It is one of the reasons they are so well adapted to what they do, at least thats how I would justify it in my world.

John