(TFT) SOLO III, 016

SOLO III
Demon World
Part 016

The young boy has stolen an ear of corn. He's eating it on the run with both hands to his mouth, and flees to the edge of the city. You, Ada, and Rebecca follow him still in astral form. At the edge of the city the young boy enters a rock slope strewn with small bolders on a bed of green rocks. The boy runs between the boulders to one in particular. He circles around behind it and crawls under. You see that he has dug out a small hollow underneath by hand. It's just large enough for him to sleep in curled up but not stretched out. He has finished eating the corn off the cob he stole, and now he is just sucking on it. Trying to get all the juice out as though it had bone marrow or something. He spends a bit of time doing this reducing the corn cob down to just the rind. Ada is walking around looking at the small bed of green rocks that all the boulders are resting on. She points one out to you. It's actually a skull with the jaw bone missing. There are thousands upon thousands of them here. They are each covered with a growth of green mold or fungus. You look up and the green skulls cover the entire surface of the crator. "What now." Ada asks. "You found the run away. You're not thinking of rescuing him again are you?" Rebbeca adds, "He ran away of his own free will. What if he doesn't want to come back." "he will probably react badly if we just teleport up here." Ada concludes. They both look at you expectantly. Waiting for your decision. "We are going to physically approach him and give him the choice to come back with us. I want to rescue him again."

David Michael Grouchy II