Re: (TFT) toxicology

From: "Cas and Lisa \(also Silvia, Max & Viveka\) Liber" <casliber@ozemail.com.au>

WRT
fungi, the most poisonous group, which includes the Death Cap (Amanita
phalloides), the Destroying Angel (Amanita virosa) and the Fools Mushroom
(Amanita verna) which between them kill most people around the globe - the
kicker is that the poor folk who consume them are often asymptomatic for up
to 48 hours before they go into massive liver failure (and die)....

Cas,
I'm adding these three to my mushroom toxicology listings. Is it ok if I use your language as is?

  David Michael Grouchy II