Re: (TFT) Healing spells in TFT.

> dwtulloh@zianet.com wrote:

> However, if you want to change the healing potion from an
> alchemical to a chemical one, then I would recommend that
> the chemical version be used to SPEED the healing process.

Hm, that gives me something of an idea.  If a potion 'aged'
someone by a number of days it could allow the same amount
of healing as would naturally occur during that time.

Naturally, big guzzlers of healing potion would get old
before their time.  We already have a 'youth' potion, so
there is a precedent for potions that mess with people's
age and metabolism.  Of course this isn't the exact same
effect, but similar at least.

I know that isn't what you were proposing, but it did
prompt me to wonder about the idea.