Re: (TFT) Healing spells in TFT.

Sure.

The healing system which can be found in GURPS Compendium, page 154
under the heading "I'm Not Dead Yet! An Optional Healing System" by John
M. Ford, first version offered in Roleplayer #16, is my preferred system.

Individual wounds are tracked and categorized by severity, and healing
and bleeding effects apply to each wound. More severe injuries bleed more
and are harder and more risky to heal.

It could fairly easily retrofitted to TFT, I think.

PvK