Re: (TFT) Healing spells in TFT.

From: "srydzews@ix.netcom.com" <srydzews@ix.netcom.com>

Hm, that gives me something of an idea.  If a potion 'aged'
someone by a number of days it could allow the same amount
of healing as would naturally occur during that time.

Naturally, big guzzlers of healing potion would get old
before their time.

And Stan strikes gold! Every once in while you read something and you just 'know' it's right. Drinking one healing potion ages the character two days. Tons of complexity and subtlety packed into one simple idea. Consider this my ringing endorsement. I'm going to implement this in my campaign immediately. I think it's briliant.

  David Michael Grouchy II