Re: (TFT) Healing spells in TFT.

From: "Charles Gadda" <cgadda@earthlink.net>

I disagree for reasons cited above - I think it was more oversight/lack of
experience on SJs part then some sort of profound expression of underlying
magic logic.

Charles,
Just to throw in my two cents here... I have been reading a lot of this discussion to my players and one of them said something I thought I would never hear. He said that he would prefer it if wounds took longer to heal. Two days per point for anything up to 4 wounds. A week per point up to 7 wounds, and months for anything over that or done with a critical hit. Months! I couldn't beleive it. But he went on to say it would be interesting for a change to play in world where the walking wounded, and gimps of old wars were a common feature. Much like he imagined the Mideval world to be. And scars should never go away.

  David Michael Grouchy II