Re: Hedge Wizards (was Re: (TFT) New way to improve characters.)

One thing I forgot:

The weapon/armor enchantment could potentially be expanded so that it is useful on tools. I would expect that in general, each plus would add 20% to the effectiveness of the item. Who would bother? Well, a cross-cut saw that let you cut down 40% more trees in a day would probably add 20% to the daily profits of a lumberjack. (If we assume half of his workday is spent actually cutting down trees.) It could easily be worth it over time. Tools that routinely break when in use, such as mining picks, would NOT be good candidates for this.