RE: (TFT) New way to improve characters.

>>    I was thinking of ruling that any spell or
>> talent could be bought 3 different ways.
>
>[snip proposed house rule]
>
>Interesting. Let us know how it turns out.
>
>--
>Erol K. Bayburt

	I talked to my players this weekend and they
liked the idea of the double cost talents but thought
that the half cost talents were too much trouble.
Too many talents that needed special rules (e.g.
Warrior, etc.)

	I've dumped the idea of 1/2 cost talents for
now.

	When people have had a chance to buy some double
cost talents I will give a report.

	Rick