Re: (TFT) Hedge Wizardy and industrial magic

I have always thought that the prices listed were more
of a price that a PC could get _selling_ an item
short-term, and not the prevailing market price.
Essentially a sort of guarantee that if you're dumping
a Light Item in a reasonably-large city, _somebody_
will give you 500 for it.