Re: Hedge Wizards (was Re: (TFT) New way to improve characters.

Erol - given that, I would suspect only the very rich would place them on
heavy things - given this is a world where LIGHT spells are expensive. Why
have a stuck light when you can move one around? I guess what I would think
people would do is put a LIGHT item in a cage in a ceiling recess type thing
with a few LOCK spells on it or something. Anyway, depends on the setting,
if a person lived in a Cidri version of the south Bronx then yeah I could
see security taking priority over utility.
Cas