Re: (TFT) what story to write?

> So my question to the group is this;  do inteligent monsters know that
> they are monsters.  The kind of self awareness that comes along with
going
> against the civilized norm seems to say no.

This is actually a very interesting question that goes beyond role playing
and gets at the heart and nature of civilization. This assumes that the
phrase 'intelligent monsters' includes murderers, rapists, molesters,
terrorists, and dog owners.  ;-)

I believe that most 'intelligent monsters' find absolutely nothing wrong
with their behaviors or beliefs. Their internal psychology is vastly
different from the mainstream way of thinking, and to them their behavior
is normal.