Re: (TFT) Gamelords

I built my enormous 7-year campaign around the Elyntia map in ITL. It extends the map many times in all directions. I was always curious how many other players built campaigns around that ITL map. We had three other campaigns with the same ITL style of maps.

I had LBTM and Underearth but didn't think they were very compatible with what I had done. I was disappointed that LBTM didn't have much campaign-level detail, particularly on its maps.

PvK