Re: (TFT) TFT question

ED,
    I noticed that as well.  My copies of ITL have white text and a stock number on the cover.  Similarly my copies of AM and AW have Yellow and Red text, respectively, and a stock number.  The copies of all three books that I am selling on the list have yellow text and no stock numbers, but all the same typos internally.  I assume it is just different print runs, since there was no further editing between the versions.  I imagine the yellow text, no stock number versions are the first print run, since they contain less detail (stock number).

Is anyone out there familiar enough with the inner workings of Metagaming's print runs to shed more light on this?

John

-- Edmund Birnbryer <kegdrainer@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

While checking out my collection of TFT, I noticed
that I have two copies of TFT. One copy has a white
title and the other is yellow (2102 in upper corner),
both are copywrite 1980. what is the difference?

Ed