Re: Fwd: FW: (TFT) Gandalf Falls

From: "David Michael Grouchy II" <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>

From: "Marty Brown" <marty@mythicentertainment.com>

I tried to reply to you via the list, however my posts never seem to see the
light of day.  I wonder why...  Anyway, here's the reply.

Marty,
Just two wild guesses here. Either you need to turn off HTML formating for your e-mails, because the news group automatically strips off attachments to protect itself from viruses, or your computer actually has some kind of trojan or spam-bot and has been spamming the news server and had to be blocked.
  But like I said.  These are just two wild guesses.