RE: (TFT) Secondary Strike --> Rick's thoughts.

Hi Dan,
	I did notice the fact that the extra
attacks were at cumulative penalties, etc., but
you have to understand that my TFT campaign
has a number of very experienced and powerful
characters.  They have a different view of
DX 15 or even DX 20 than most TFT campaigns.

	Also with a bit of luck, they not only
get an extra attack (a big deal) but they
could get an extra attack after that!   Or
even MORE!!!!

	I like to build TFT rules that work
across a very wide range of experience levels.
I look at my campaign as a reality check for
'will this rule work at high experience
levels?'  So it is hardly surprising that I
see at once weaknesses in rules that would
work fine for lower level campaigns.

	Rick