RE: (TFT) Spellcasting, Fatigue, Wounds and Arrows

As a GM, I would not allow the iron filings trick unless it was a LARGE amount. We always assumed a quantity equal to one coin or one ring. This caused problems for wizards when they found magic rings made of iron. We also felt a wizard would know immediately if he had iron on his person. This came up when a thief tried a reverse pickpocket to plant an iron ring on a wizard. Talk about debate!