Re: (TFT) Spellcasting, Fatigue, Wounds and Arrows

> I think using a handful (or several) of iron metal filings is a bit
> perverse, and was probably not the original intent of the rules

For the record, I agree.  My proposal was a "devil's advocate"
sort of statement.  Personally, I also go with the ~.5 kg (aka 1
pound) threshold.  So no one has to worry about iron arrowheads
or filings in my game, but we have seen hollow iron bolas used
by certain 'witchunters'.