RE: (TFT) Magic Item Economics

Nice toy, DMG.

Handy random items...

Cutlass, w/Invisibility, Far Vision, Weapon +2, and
Magic Fist.

I'm calling this "Sark's Cutter", and ruling that the
Magic Fist only makes cutting force, not punches or
pushes, and requires the blade be swung 'towards' the
target.  Also, that the Invis is normal ST cost for
the bearer, but the weapon can be made invisible for 1
ST/hour, or until touched again by a sentient.  It
must be released to become invisible.

--- David Michael Grouchy II