Re: (TFT) Magic Item Economics]

> That's an interesting idea ... has anyone ever had a PC who
> was only interested in business, local economies, etc and
> never went adventuring?

Yes, I had a few who were more into business and politics and economics and
stuff like that. Usually they were item makers of some sort, rather than
straight traders. Their place in the party was usually the instigator of
adventures, having the rest of the characters going off to get this or that
for item making.

(Item making includes armouring, goldsmithing, mechanicians, chemists and
alchemists as well as magic item makers).

I had quite a few characters who were useless in a fight, but invaluable in
the city.

Anyone ever have a character with Assess Value who'd lie to the rest of the
party about what booty was worth?

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com