Re: (TFT) An Even More Radical Re-Imagining of TFT...

At 08:58 AM 1/22/04 -0600, Neil Gilmore wrote:
Interestingly, the dwarf example makes me like this more. If you are in no
danger of being injured, you don't have to care about defense (though there
is always HTH). In the 15th century, some of the old guys complained that
the rich young guys weren't learning how to parry because they just bought
very expensive, protective armor.

Yes, such characters can work well and be a lot of fun (e.g. can work well in GURPS). The system just needs not to be abusable, as in the extreme example I gave.

PvK