Re: (TFT) Hello everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome Peter!

Interesting idea. I've personally looked a long time for a set of
miniatures rules that would be enjoyable to play without hexes. Using
the hexes however gives TFT much of it's flavor. It's like a little
chess game when it comes to moving multiple figures around the board. I
think you would loose much of it's feel if you went hexless. I could be
wrong though.

--David