Re: (TFT) Hex map

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Do you have pictures?

At 07:24 AM 2/13/2004, you wrote:

So I hit on the zen method of mega hexes (this is where the reader should start making fun of the author for being self important. "Zen method? what's this guy been smokin?") I make photocopies of the large connected mega hex sheet in AW. The first prototype about twelve sheets like this are cut on one side, and taped together on the back. Flipped over and laid down I have a 1 x 1.5 meter sheet to lay on the table. With real mega hexes on it. I color all the old Mega hex sections dark and use them for walls. So instead of laying out mega hexes to describe the hallways and rooms, I lay out mega hexes to describe the walls and columns. The opposite of the way ITL suggested it. Large rooms are very easy to describe, and the floor has no gaps where mega hex sections don't quite fit. Never really liking the felt and glue backing method, I smear a type of clay to the back of the wall sections. They lay down on the large map with a nice slap, and they don't move for anything except being picked up.