Re: (TFT) I'm back..... again --> Experience points.

For years I used the base system, and then I started
adding bonuses or penalties based on the dangerousness
of the encounter not reflected by DX + ST.  Now I
just say, "Defeating these guys is worth 300 ep or so"
and divide up the experience evenly (unless someone
does very well or something very craven.

It is GM arbitrary, but I have played enough to have
a good grasp of how dangerous combats are.  The main
advantage is that it is fast.

Rick