Re: (TFT) Hex map

From: David Miller <djmiller@i-2000.com>

"And yea and verily I say unto you cast off the vile, evil megahexes.
Send them back to the abyss where they belong. See the true light of
megahexless Melee"

Mapping?! The utility of being able to condense the size of maps by 3-to-1 made the case for Megahexes for me. How do your parties' mappers deal with this? Just map on a really big sheet of regular hex paper? Or just approximate scribbled maps on clear paper? But then they lose the ability to find (or make) shortcuts from one part of the dungeon to another, if it loops back close upon itself.

--
					- Mark
			210-522-6025, page 888-733-0967