(TFT) My new TFT Web Site

Hi everyone,

I just posted the beginnings of my new TFT web site today. In the past
few weeks since joining the list I've mentioned my Lord of the Rings
"Bridge of Khazad-Dum" scenario, using larger hexes without megahexes
and about how my group plays high experience mass combats. Rather than
go into great detail about each of these on several e-mails I thought
that I would make all of my charts, character sheets, hexes and
scenarios available for members of the list to download. Some of what
you see on this site has been years in the works. Most of it I've had
prepared as handouts to my players and required only just a little
tweaking to post to my site. Everything is available to download as a
pdf file.

I hope to grow this web site in the near future with additional TFT
scenarios, instructions on building terrain marked with hexes and maps
of the many worlds I've created to game in.

Here's the URL for the new site:

http://www.diagramsolutions.com/TFTDownloads.html

I hope you find this of interest. I only ask that if you have
suggestions or ideas on how to improve any of this please give me (and
others) your feedback by posting to the TFT list. I especially would
like to hear any comments on how to balance the Khazad-Dum scenario so
the Fellowship player has a chance.

Enjoy!
--David O. Miller