Re: (TFT) TFT town --> Hiquet --> part 2

Hi Dan,
   I had thought of this but forgot to mention it.
40 years ago, the LaForque family gained control
of a large earth elemental.  It patrols the volume
and attacks any miners who go more than 20 or so
meters deeper than the surface.

   Thanks for the interest.
   Rick