Re: (TFT) Newby Questions

Hi Tod,
    No, they never said how much people could start with,
I let people take weapons and armor and gave them $100.
You might want to give them more than that.

   I'll let someone else mention the many TFT sites
(you might check "the fantasy trip" on google).  In any
case there are a number of TFT sites.    Windows got
unstable on me, (drag and drop stopped working, cut and
paste died, the machine kept locking up) and I had to
reinstall the OS.  I lost the favorites for my browser
so I don't have the list of URL's that I could have
given you a couple months ago.

   (I've left one machine as Windows 2000, but this
email is being typed on Evolution with Redhat.)

   Best of luck, and welcome to the group.

   Rick