Re: (TFT) TFT town --> Hiquet --> part 2

From: Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>

Thus it could sense a tunnel, it can no longer
move thru that rock.

Rick,
So the elemental could lay down, put its ear to the ground, and hear a cavern beneath the ground. It stands and says "There is a tunnel here." Of course in this sence I mean that it can hear an existing cavity in the ground like a sismic echo. I figure just about any character can hear mining through the ground at some range or another. I just figured being turned into an earth elemental was the easies way to explain what happened to the Mouser. Everything seems to fit, and make sence that way.

   David Michael Grouchy II