Re: (TFT) Test of general WIZARD knowledge, NUMBER I.rtf

From: John J Hyland <johnnyboytmm@juno.com>

NO. It doesn't work, because it is too weaselly, and I don't allow weaselly stuff in my game.

John,
LOL. That's a great way to put it. I wish I had that language when this guy I knew tried the following.

A zombie has a Dx of 2 less than it had in life. So this guy wants to shapeshift oxen into humanoids. Trade off St for Dx just like the rules allow. Now he has a St 8, Dx 33 creature with hands. Kill it (it only has Iq 5 after all), and make it into a zombie. He pumps up the St with the liberal use of apprentices and it has a Dx of 31. Aimed shots to the head galore. He had me stumped for a couple of days. But I ruled that once he killed the humanoid, he effectively broke the shapeshift... so now he had a dead ox. But callin the plan "weaselly" would have felt soooo much better.

    David Michael Grouchy II