Re: (TFT) TFT to be re-released!!!

You had me right up until the 'TFT to be re-released'...

Still, it might be interesting to see and hear what happens if SJ and HT get in the same room...

I'm happy to announce that after long negotiations behind the scenes,
the rights to The Fantasy Trip have been acquired and that the full
set of games, including the MicroQuests, Melee, Wizard, and the advanced
versions, will be republished in both paper and electronic editions!

There will also be a boxed set of all materials and disks released
with a holographic cover to be signed by Steve Jackson and Howard
Thompson.

Details to follow....

"If you haven't got your health, at least you have something to talk about."

"They say that everything happens for a reason. I am just tired of that reason being to make me unhappy or embarrassed."

"You can't make a baby in a month using nine women, but it sounds like it would be fun to try!"

"Does it ever occur to women that maybe it is their butts that make their pants look big?"