(TFT) Help Requested

Gentlemen --

The time of year has come when I start getting the urge to run a TFT
campaign. I do a lot of tax law work, so April is a brutal month for me. By
the start of May, I can usually imagine having time again so my thoughts
turn naturally to TFT. However, I have a problem -- other areas of my
practice are heating up so I don't think I'll have as much time to prepare.
Since my players have known me for 20 years and they know the published
adventures, I have to come up with my own stuff. But this time, the well is
dry and time is short.

Therefore, I'm asking for your help. If anyone has any adventures, adventure
nuggets, whatever, that they've written for TFT, please email them to me (or
post a link). At this point I'll take anything. Of course, I will respect
your intellectual property and not post them, distribute them, modify them
and distibute, etc.

A very rough outline of the campaign envisioned:

1. Starting characters, but I anticipate enough experience being earned to
advance 1 point per adventure for a good while.

2. Campaign set in a small city with normal amenities. At least one
"dungeon" within a few days journey. City is near a mountain pass, which
separates the civilized and peaceful Empire from the barbarian Frontier.
Pass is defended by a crack legion of Imperial troops, so little chance (at
least initially) of barbarian incursions. This particular province of the
Empire has sizeable communities of Elves, Dwarves and Hobbits. I know it's
so 1980s, but orcs are the bad guys.

3. I like overland adventures as well as dungeon crawls. Party size will be
from 4-6, with probably 1 wizard, 1 thief type and remainder fighters.

4. Technology and magic are standard TFT (though gunpowder is a cheaper --
$25 per charge).

Any help is appreciated.

--Ty