Re: (TFT) Record Keeping

From: "Ty Beard" <tbeard@tyler.net>

Is there a way to add money to a character's data? Also, can the equipment
list be edited?

Ty,
Right now the only way to add money is to work the character. I apologize, doing this is neither obvious nor intuitive. Here are the step by step instructions.

Click in the space where you would write the characters' job. A list of jobs the character qualifies for will come up. Click on one of these.

Once the character has found work you'll want to spend some time working them. Click in the space where you would write the characters' pay. On the right side a couple of things will come up. "1 week", "4 weeks", Some guilds they can join, and if they are army/police "6 month." By clicking on the months or weeks, the character will work, and get money.

    Once again, I'm sorry this part of the program is such a kludge.

    David Michael Grouchy II