Re: (TFT) Pole weapon users must charge 3 hexes in a straightline rule.

Cas--

All good suggestions. Of course terrain features would effect all
participants, not just the pole weapon users.

When I run a game I have also found that a simple combat will turn into a
great combat when the terrain is factored in. A fight on narrow ledges high on
a cliff face with saving rolls to keep your balance can be very tense. Or a
fight on the slopes of a muddy hill were if you miss your DX roll each turn
you fall and slide 3 hexes down the slope is always good for laughs, as well
as dangerous.

--David