Re: (TFT) Sprinting and other fST costs.

Hi Ty,
 	No, sprinting is considered a subset
of the run full MA option so you never get
an attack.

	I allow people to spend upto 5 fST
to temporally increase their ST for two
turns.  (Making a great effort.) 1 fST =
1 ST.

	I used to have a complicated set
of rules for using fST in battle, but now
I just say, if it is a long fight, people
lose 1 fST in cloth or less, 2 fST in
leather, chain or scale, or 3 fST in
heavier armor.

	Regards, Rick