Re: (TFT) Re: Yahoo!

On Mon, 10 May 2004 16:34:49 +0000
"Tbeard" <tbeard@tyler.net> wrote:

> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Counter_strike.scr]

Again, this isn't Ty, but someone on btopenworld.com that has an infected
PC.  I've taken the draconian step of blocking ALL mail from machines in the
in-addr.btopenworld.com network.  This really shouldn't affect any real
users, but if you find that your email to the list is disappearing,
email me from a different email account (like Yahoo or Hotmail) and
let me know.  Hopefully this will also cut way down on my spam, since a
lot of it seems to come from machines that are turned into open mail
relays by various viruses.

Anyone who uses Windows on their PC and hasn't updated and run a virus
scan in the past 7 days doesn't deserve to be on the Internet.