Re: (TFT) Changes..

I understand and empathize with your sentiments!

What I meant was: Is there a way to stop receiving the notification of the stripped files?

Marty

On Mon, 10 May 2004 16:43:45 -0500
Martin Gallo <martimer@pop.mindspring.com> wrote:

 Is there a way to stop getting these messages and still stay
 subscribed to this list? While I am happy to not be getting any live
 condoms, I think I might be happier not knowing that did not get a
 live condom.

Fortunately, I have the list software strip all attachments, so there
was no chance of seeing what alive_condom.com really is!

Unfortunately, short of reaching through the wire and strangling the
git who is so clueless they don't even know their computer is infected,
there's not a whole lot I can do beyond what I'm trying now.

"If you haven't got your health, at least you have something to talk about."

"They say that everything happens for a reason. I am just tired of that reason being to make me unhappy or embarrassed."

"You can't make a baby in a month using nine women, but it sounds like it would be fun to try!"

"Does it ever occur to women that maybe it is their butts that make their pants look big?"