Re: (TFT) Worldbuilding question

ErolB1@aol.com writes:
What I've got are *small* kingdoms, each with ONE (1) town of 2000-2500 population. It sounds to me like you're imagining much larger kingdoms of 5-10 times the size of mine.

This sounds more along the lines of a fiefdom than a kingdom.
How do these 'kingdoms' interact with one another?  Is there
strife between them or do they work together for mutual co-
operation and protection?  If the former, the possibilities for
political intrique are overwhelming.  If the latter, there must
be a council meeting between the rulers every so often. Dan =====