RE: (TFT) Dinosaurs for TFT

Rober,
A huge list. What can I say? Below are two comments. And not big ones at that, as the work seems to stand on its own. Oh and, now, it occures to me that if the Mnoren had to build Cidri with just MH sized gates then the dinosaurs had to be brought in as eggs or hachlings. Looks like most the young ones wouldn't fit through the magical portal.

From: "RMORGER" <RMORGER@mail.ev1.net>

QUETZALCOATLUS SIZE/HEXES 5-9 ST 15-25 DX 12 IQ 3 MA 8/28 ARMOR 0
BITE/BUTT 1d CLAW/KICK 0 STOMP/TRAMPLE 0 Notes The largest
pterosaur ever found, more than likely a scavanger like modern day
vultures

I had no Idea. I'm something of a Maya/Aztec Quetzal-o-phile myself. To find this enormous Quetzalcoatly dino-bird is news!

TYRANNASAURUS SIZE/HEXES 7-9 ST 50-80 DX 12 IQ 3 MA 24 ARMOR -3
BITE/BUTT 5d+2 CLAW/KICK 0 STOMP/TRAMPLE 3d Notes what can you say
the King T-Rex! Estimated speed for t-rex ranges from 15-50mph,
but it is believed they could survive a fall at 35mph so 35mph is
most likely

   Here is an example of how I would format them to be easier on the eyes.

TYRANNASAURUS                                  hexes 7-9
ST 50-80 Bite/butt 5d+2 Claw/kick 0 Stomp/trample 3d
DX 12                Armor 3
IQ  3
MA 24
Notes what can you say the King T-Rex! Estimated speed for t-rex ranges from 15-50mph, but it is believed they could survive a fall at 35mph so 35mph is most likely.

     David Michael Grouchy II