RE: (TFT) Dinosaurs for TFT

>    I had no Idea.  I'm something of a Maya/Aztec Quetzal-o-phile
>myself. To find this enormous Quetzalcoatly dino-bird is news!

The first one discovered was from Northern Mexico area hence the
name. They were also strange for the Pterodons of the time because
they did not live along the coast.

0
>Stomp/trample 3d
>DX 12                Armor 3
>IQ  3
>MA 24
>     Notes what can you say the King T-Rex!  Estimated speed for
t-rex
>ranges from 15-50mph, but it is believed they could survive a
fall at 35mph
>so 35mph is most likely.
>
>      David Michael Grouchy II

This is much closer to the way they will be on the webpage

Robert Morger
Pangaea_TFT Fantasy RPG adventure
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pangaea_TFT/
Subscribe:  Pangaea_TFT-subscribe@yahoogroups.com