Re: (TFT) Dinosaurs for TFT

From: "Cas and Lisa \(also Silvia, Max & Viveka\) Liber"
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 06:04:02 +1000

>Rob,
>I had scattered some dinosaurs thru this page
>http://members.ozemail.com.au/~casliber/tft/animals.html (both
>from others and some I converted myself)- dromaeosaurs (with
>FENCING talent to equivocate the claw attacks)-some coleurosaurs
>and stegosaurs

I agree with using talents or spells to cover special attack
abilities but I(personally) feel that the theropods/raptors are
powerful enough with out them. Especially since the prevailing
philosophy now seems to be that most of the upright two legged
predators (not counting the bird mimic dinosaurs) were pack
hunters at least for large portions of their life.

Robert Morger
Pangaea_TFT Fantasy RPG adventure
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pangaea_TFT/
Subscribe:  Pangaea_TFT-subscribe@yahoogroups.com