RE: (TFT) Dinosaurs for TFT

> I have never seen or heard that explanation I have seen many books
> that have been published in the last couple of years that still
> talk about Dimetrodon in them. I guess it all depends on what you
> look at. Same thing with speeds of the creatures some people say
> all dinosaurs were slow and plodding creatures others that they
> were quick and nimble.
>
> Heck there are several books about T-Rex about whether it was a
> hunter or just a giant wingless vulture.
>
> Robert Morger

Yes even dino science naturally has a lot of leeway. Fantasy games could
of course have anything.

I remember an interesting article from I think 10 or more years back where
some dino scientists were suggesting that the dinos were closer ancestors
to birds than reptiles and that many might have been feathered rather than
scaled. Any of your more-studied dino-scientists encounter that, and know
what came of that train of thought?

PvK