Re: (TFT) Dinosaurs for TFT --> Rick's comments.

Actually going back into my notes I find I didnt do this on the
first couple of days I did the conversions I actually used meters
for that calculation and then fudged a bit. I started using 3 foot
as my measure after reading the article again about converting D&D
monsters to TFT. So I guess some recalculation needs to be done by
me, with most of the Dinos gaining some size.

Recalulating:
Apatasaurus becomes a 22-24 hex
Brachiosaurus becomes 32-34 hex
Diplodocus becomes a 32-34 hex