RE: (TFT) Prehistoric Creatures Round 2

Sorry about the previous post's name, you can tell I'm on digest mode...

Generally speaking, these are great, Robert!

Two quibbles:

At 21:48 -0400 5/27/04, TFT Digest wrote:
ARGENTAVIS	SIZE	9+	ST	15-25	DX	12	IQ
	4	MA	4/28	ARMOR	-1	BITE/BUTT	1d
	CLAW/KICK	0	TRAMPLE	0
Largest flying bird size of ostrich w/27' wingspread, predator
not scavanger

Dunno what this guy's mass is, but he's going to have trouble feeding himself if he can't do more than 1d damage. He'll have to eat a whole lot of little somethings. I'd sort of expect him to eat a smaller number of bigger things, but that would imply an attack (talon?) with more than 1d damage.

Second quibble is that I'm not sure I agree with the IQ3 rating. Modern herbivores aren't that stupid - horses can go IQ7. Game reptiles aren't that stupid - dragons and reptile men can go arbitrarily high IQ. Don't see why dinos should be that stupid. In any case, practically no carnivores rate that stupid.
--
					- Mark
			210-522-6025, page 888-733-0967